2011年10月24日 星期一

Financial Advisors | Things Your Financial Advisor Won 't Tell You (Part 1)

This article was posted on Yahoo! and brightness of these 13 things, I'm just going to go through the 13 as the title of this article really caught my attention because, of course, I think I try to be fully transparent with you, my client. So when I saw the title of this article I immediately wanted to click it. So this article will show me some things I have to tell my customers? I believe I 'm to be transparent with my clients. But I'm kidding? Let s' know. So without further ado, that "we will cover all 13 of these things that I won 't tell you, (apparently).

1. "The Certified Financial Planner and NAPFA Registered Financial Advisors make a commitment to their client 's interests ahead of theirs, but the traditional brokers aren' t hold the same level, but 've was given the title' Financial Advisors. "" I am a certified financial planner and a NAPFA Registered Financial Advisor. It's true that I made the commitment to put their interests ahead of mine. I guess that most financial advisors don 't do this, don 't know.

2. "Do some research before I hand the keys to your future. Use Check finra.org Broker to see if" I have been in trouble. "Each of you receives or has received a copy of my ADV Part II Schedule F before becoming a client of ETFM and are able to read any" problems "that" I've had in my past business.

3. "If I work on commission, which usually make money when you buy a new product, and I 've probably have monthly quotas to meet. That' s why it seems like something always gets to buy at the end of the month. "I do contract work. I am a single payment adviser, as mute point for me.

4. "I can have other incentives to go shopping. If I sell enough people could win a trip to the Caribbean, a new laptop or a big advantage (the guys behind the product, also could have bought me dinner at Morton ' s last week and sponsored golf tournament or corporate.) "I have other incentives that I 'm able to receive with the products or services that I recommend to you, my customers. I don 't sell any product period. Many times in my career I have watched other agents and financial advisors that I know in the Atlanta area and go on these trips I made. And they receive - not just laptops, but other very impressive and sometimes maybe get a country club membership. Many times I 've said to myself "boy, it sure would be nice if I could get some of those things." However, we have to give up my independence and ability to promote biblical principles, in many cases, to to obtain these additional incentives. In summary, I have absolutely zero additional incentives.

5. "Before buying a mutual fund with a load, if there is a better option. For all the funds you have one of these sales charges, no 's usually a similar one that doesn' t" Once again, I do not 't sell products for a commission. I 'ma single payment advisor and therefore don' t sell, nor have I received a commission from an investment fund with a load. If I recommend a mutual fund is always no charge!

沒有留言:

張貼留言